Gigabyte 2500E 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD adopts Phison’s controller and high-quality 3D NAND, delivers up to 2400 MB/s sequential read and 1800 MB/s sequential write performance. By utilizing Host Memory Buffer technology, the SSD controller can access the host DRAM without performance loss. Furthermore, GIGABYTE Gen3 2500E SSD features TRIM, SMART, and Over-Provision support to secure your data and perform stably.
Please fill in the fields below with the shipping destination details in order to calculate the shipping cost.
FREE Click & Collect
- Australia Wide Shipping
- Express Adelaide Metro Shipping
- Secure Payments
2500E 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD
- + PCIe 3.0×4, NVMe1.3 interface
- + Sequential Read Speed : up to 2,400 MB/s
- + Sequential Write speed : up to 1,800 MB/s
- + HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- + TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
- + Energy-efficient
InterfacePCIe 3.0×4, NVMe1.3 interface
Form FactorM.2 2280
External DDR CacheN/A
Sequential Read speedUp to 2400 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 1800 MB/s
Random Read IOPSUp to 130K
Random Write IOPSUp to 350K
Dimension22 x 2.3 x 80 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.5 million hours
Power Consumption (Active)Average R : 2670mW
Average W : 3200mW
Power Consumption (Idle)Idle : 30mW
L1.2 < 5mW
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 3 years or 240TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 3 years or 240TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.