Gigabyte 128GB M.2 NVMe SSD
Gigabyte 128GB M.2 NVMe SSD, PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
FREE Click & Collect
- Australia Wide Shipping
- Express Adelaide Metro Shipping
- Secure Payments
GIGABYTE NVMe SSD 128GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Interface: PCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
- Total Capacity: 128GB*
- Warranty: Limited 5-year or 110TBW
- Sequential Read Speed : up to 1550 MB/s**
- Sequential Write speed : up to 550 MB/s**
- HMB (Host Memory Buffer) supported
- TRIM & S.M.A.R.T supported
InterfacePCI-Express 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
Form FactorM.2 2280
External DDR CacheN/A
Sequential Read speedUp to 1550 MB/s
Sequential Write speedUp to 550 MB/s
Random Read IOPSUp to 100k
Random Write IOPSUp to 130k
Dimension80 x 22 x 2.3 mm
Mean time between failure (MTBF)1.5M hours
Power Consumption (Active)Avg. read : 2.2W ; Write : 1.7W
Power Consumption (Idle)1.1mw
Temperature (Operating)0°C to 70°C
Temperature (Storage)-40°C to 85°C
- 1. Limited 5-years or 110TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 110TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.